Friday, November 21, 2008

HELLo!!!!

Huhu,,Its been a Long time i didnt Write in My Blog...Actually Im a Bit Busy...
BuSy?haha..Not ReAllY BusY With WorK But I BusY in PlaYIng Games with my Frens...
I Love to Play Games....(not love but addict) Usually I Play Dota....u Know what Is Dota?
It GOt Lots Of MEaNings....this game Is so PoPulaR n i Can Spent 44 hours infront of my Pc playing it lolx....Tis Game Is Fun If U PlaY WitH UR FrenS..N I Hv So MAny FrenS That CraZy BouT ThiS Game LikE ME....If I Want To TeLL All TheIR NamEs...huhu..its too MAnY haha...
HowEver...TheRE ARe SoME FrEns ThaT USed to Play With Me...First Of All..it is Syafiq aka Meg...he is my disciple wakakakakkak.......then my Killer...Joel aka Dusun Brazil....and then my super supporter..azizi aka boy(nama moden Zzz)....lastly my Supporter Baby(he is cute n Big^^)...however...b4 this i used to play with some1..but now he is far from me...his name is Encik Ammar husaini...hahaha..both of us r crazy...crazy to this game....i still remember our moment when we got exam..we still go play this game till morning n then sleep afta that go exam..hahaha..so blur during that exam...now he is my clanlord.....wow..and he is my ex teammate.....we hv won a tournament b4 ^^....although we r far...but this game make us feel near...Cr0W cLan RAwKs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

4Ddict|.46 said...

wah...da blogging la skarang....huhu...gambatte kudasai..